Experience the benefits of a strong salon.
We’ll be sure:
- You’re compensated at your current salary or higher, plus benefits
- You’ll be a part of a team culture with the confidence that comes with the strength of an established organization
- You have freedom and flexibility in your scheduling
- We can help with current lease obligations as well as equipment and inventory liabilities
- You receive all operational support – laundry, inventory, financials, marketing, etc.
Get back to doing what you love.
FAQs FOR STYLISTS.
What benefits do you offer stylists?
In addition to the benefits below, we also offer a complimentary Life Time Membership for employees, free kids play for guests during their salon visit, and non-member access to our Life Time amenities the day of a LifeSpa appointment. These perks are huge for busy moms without childcare, and allow guests to squeeze in a complimentary workout with their hair service.
- Marketing support to grow your client list
- Paid time off
- Maternity leave and adoption assistance
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Childcare and gym access for your clients
- Advanced education, including in-salon and outside classes
- Life Time gym membership, discounts on personal training and other services
I’ve been renting a suite. What operational tasks will you take off my plate?
- Front desk support (you’re not on call 24/7 anymore!)
- Laundry and cleaning
- Inventory management and stock (you don’t have to pay for backbar!)
- Marketing support to help you gain new guests and retention of existing guests
- Financial management
- Liability insurance
- Advanced education is paid for
- Flexible scheduling
What about my current lease?
We have options to help you buyout your current lease if you need to leave before your contract is up. We also have the ability to relieve debt associated with unusable equipment or excess inventory. Let’s talk.
Can I make the same amount of money working for you as I do working for myself?
Absolutely. We’ll guarantee your compensation is matched for the first year, and help bridge the gap financially for any loss of clients when you make the move.
I’m feeling uncertain. Can we talk?
We look forward to it! We’re here to talk you through the pros and cons of all scenarios. We’ll be totally transparent about whether this is a good fit for you.
What can you tell me about Life Time?
Established in 1992, Life Time opened its first LifeSpa in 1994, evolving the business into full-service salons with hair, nails, skin and massage services. In 2011, Life Time exceeded $1 billion in revenue. When you join the LifeSpa team, you’re with a trusted, proven brand.